CBMC Maryland will be holding a Marketplace Ambassador launch on Friday October 2 with testimony by Mark Whitacre and a dinner that evening. There is no charge for event, but registration is required.
- Location: New Antioch Baptist Church of Randallstown, 5609 Old Court Road, Windsor Mill, MD 21244 (map)
- Time: Reception 6:30 PM, Dinner 7:00 PM.
- Online registration at: https://cbmc.com/event/baltimoremai
- Baltimore Marketplace Ambassador Initiative Vision video: https://vimeo.com/134463446
The MARKETPLACE AMBASSADOR INITIATIVE is a movement to …..
- bring together ALL followers of Christ in our business community,
- stand and pray together for spiritual transformation,
- encourage each other to live as effective Marketplace Ambassadors for Christ.
What you’ll gain: At this event you’ll meet and be encouraged by other Christian men whom want to be effective Marketplace Ambassadors for Christ. You’ll also receive information on CBMC’s Marketplace Ambassador Advancement System. This free resource is designed to equip and empower individuals and teams to become effective ambassadors for Christ in the marketplace (a.k.a. Marketplace Ambassadors). The Marketplace Ambassador Advancement System will provide media rich interactive resources that equip individuals to live out the attributes of effective ambassadors for Christ in the marketplace. Current components that are now available free with sign-up include:
- Operation Timothy – eOT is a 21stcentury digital discipleship resource designed for one-on-one or small groups. This extraordinary tool for discipling new or growing believers was first introduced in 1970 and is designed to fulfill the mandate to “make disciples” in The Great Commission.
- LivingProof – LivingProof 2014 is a reality-based video series demonstrating how to share the gospel while living a natural, winsome and Bible-centered lifestyle.
- The Attributes – By purposefully resolving to live out the 10 Attributes of an Ambassador, we can become the Marketplace Ambassadors that God calls us to be.
- CBMC TV – Video from national conferences that provide training, inspiration and encouragement.
About our Speaker: Mark Whitacre an Ivy League Ph.D. and the highest-ranked executive of any Fortune 500 company to become a whistleblower in US history. He was responsible for uncovering the ADM price-fixing scandal in the early 1990’s. His undercover work with the FBI during the ADM scandal was the inspiration for the major motion picture, “The Informant,” starring Matt Damon. Mark Whitacre is now a Marketplace Ambassador for CBMC, an organization that has impacted his life greatly the past two decades.
For more background on the Marketplace Ambassador movement, please see these two video featuring Mark Whitacre: